There are several ways to stay connected to the Crossroads community, and we hope you do!
- Facebook — Crossroads’ most immediate updates are posted through our Facebook page.
- Twitter — Come tweet withus and ask questions about our programs!
- LinkedIn – Stay current with what is going on at Crossroads.
- Pinterest — Take a look at our boards on Pinterest for inspiration and information on Crossroads, addiction, mental health and recovery.
- Blog — Published continuously since March 2007, Crossroads’ blog is a good way to get in-depth information on behavioral health, addiction and gender.
E-newsletter and Archives
- Sign-up to receive Crossroads’ monthly e-newsletter, sent directly to your email box at the end of each month
- An archive is available of all past e-newsletters — click here to access the email archives
Join the Crossroads Board
Are you passionate about treatment and recovery? Our board of directors is looking to recruit members – men and women – to help re-energize and lead Crossroads into the future.
If you are interested in finding out more about the commitment of joining our board, please contact Emily Semenchuk, our president.
Give to Crossroads
Consider making a tax-deductible donation to Crossroads, a registered 501(c)(3). Visit our secure online donation site on DonorTools to give. Please call or email Lesley Rawlings for more information.
Get involved with the Crossroads Alumni Association (CAA)
The CAA was created to develop and enhance the involvement of current and future alumni in support of the Crossroads mission. We do this through regular fellowship and fundraising activities that focus on continued personal recovery and support of Crossroads. If you have completed treatment at Crossroads and are interested in becoming involved with the CAA, please email Lesley Rawlings.
Take the first step to remember who you wanted to be.
Greater Portland Counseling Center: 207.773.9931
Kennebunk Counseling Center: 207.467.3369
Residential Intakes: 207.773.9931, ext. 120
Make an Appointment