- Save the Date: April 28, 2015 for Another Charmed by Charity Event at Alex and Ani Portland (Maine)
- The Effects of Addiction on Friends & Family Educational Series
- Press Release: Crossroads Awarded $4,000 Grant from the Gannett Foundation
- Press Release: Crossroads Awarded $200,000 Grant from Next Generation Foundation
- We offer Financial Support
- Our services are covered by most major insurance plans
- Please call 207.773.9931 X 120 for more details
Crossroads helps women and men remember who they wanted to be.
Crossroads is where you would send your mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son for outpatient or residential treatment for substance abuse and mental health in a comfortable, safe environment so they can remember who they wanted to be. Offering Maine’s most comprehensive treatment for behavioral health with a gender-specific focus, Crossroads services include outpatient counseling for men, women and families and residential substance abuse treatment for women.
Take the first step to remember who you wanted to be. Greater Portland Counseling Center: 207.773.9931 | Kennebunk Counseling Center: 207.467.3369 | Residential Intakes: 207.773.9931 | Make an Appointment
Crossroads provides behavioral health and addiction treatment to women and men. Services include outpatient counseling and comprehensive assessments for women and men and residential substance abuse treatment for women.
If you are looking to access treatment or simply have questions about Crossroads, the first step is to make an appointment. We provide a comfortable and discreet environment to discuss your situation and determine which services may be most beneficial to you.
There are many ways in which to support the work of Crossroads, a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Read more about giving, matching gifts, fundraising events and other ways to support our mission.